[resolved] Export option not generate classpath.jar in version 5.2.1

One Star

[resolved] Export option not generate classpath.jar in version 5.2.1

I'm having trouble exporting the job with the creation of classpath.jar. Anyone know how to solve?
Check out the pictures:
Thank you,
Evando

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Export option not generate classpath.jar in version 5.2.1

Hi,
Unfortunately the version you mentioned is no longer available for download on the site

I have downloaded the version before the release of Talend Open studio for Data Integration 5.2.1r95165. Perhaps, you can choose other versions in talend websitehttp://www.talend.com/download/data-integration.
In addition that, there is detailed description about the new feature in talend jira:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-23641
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hi,
I'm having trouble exporting the job with the creation of classpath.jar. Anyone know how to solve?

It is not a bug, but a new feature in Talend Open studio for Data Integration 5.2.1r95165. All the designed job jar will be put into .bat/.sh file so that it will have the similar function with Commandline, one application in Talend Enterprise Data Integration.
Please see more info about the new featureTalendOpenStudioforDataIntegrationUserGuide521EN
Note: Talend Open studio for Data integration 5.2.0 r92826 still have the classpath.jar i have tested it.
Best regards
Sabirna
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thank Sabirna.
His response was excellent.
I understand that is a new feature, it may even be that this is an improvement, but the versions that generated the "classpath.jar" left the .bat / sh more organized.
Again thanks for the help.
Evando.
One Star

Sabirna.
Unfortunately the version you mentioned is no longer available for download on the site.
Do you know how can I get it?
thank you,
Evando.

Hi,
Unfortunately the version you mentioned is no longer available for download on the site

I have downloaded the version before the release of Talend Open studio for Data Integration 5.2.1r95165. Perhaps, you can choose other versions in talend websitehttp://www.talend.com/download/data-integration.
In addition that, there is detailed description about the new feature in talend jira:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-23641
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

ok Thanks Sabrina!

Hi,
Welcome, if you have any issue about talend, feel free post your issue on the forum.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Sabirna.
Unfortunately the version you mentioned is no longer available for download on the site.
Do you know how can I get it?
thank you,
Evando.

I also would like to know where can find it.

Hi, elrohir
Here is the reference link on which you can find all the products versions for Talend open studio Data Integration.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/talend-studio/files/Talend%20Open%20Studio/. Hope it will help you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
The classpath.jar exported with the job always has relative paths for the refernce jars (../abc.jar).
Is there a way to generate the Manifest file which has absolute path entries?
Any help on this topic is appreciated.
Thanks

Hi,
What's your further requirement for the absolute path entries? Could you please give us more info about that? If it is exported as absolute path, it can not be used when moved into the other folder.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hello
The fast way to generate classpath.jar is:
1) configure you studio to generate classpath.jar with execution script, from main menu select Windows/preference
2) from preference screen, select TALEND/ Import_Export
3) check ADD CLASSPATH JAR
4) click on OK
(see picture in attachement)
when you export the job, you will finde the file classpath.jar at the same place with .sh files.
hope this help you.