One Star

[resolved] Execution failed : tRunJob not setup or child job not found.

Hi,
I have a Parent Job where i have some child Jobs which are called using tRunJob.
When i try to Run the Parent Job, it fails and gives an error message like: "Execution failed : tRunJob not setup or child job not found." Also, when i try to see the generated code, its blank.
The codes are getting generated for all the child Jobs though. Only, the parent Job has this issue.
Also when i try to do an Export item, the parent Job says, "An Error occurred (ChildJobPath/jobname.screenshot) No such file or directory." But the Export Job happens fine.
I am using Talend 5.1.1 on Linux machine.
Let me know how this issue can be resolved.
Thanks,
Diwakar
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Execution failed : tRunJob not setup or child job not found.

Possibly one of the tRunJobs is pointing to a job that doesn't exist.

Yes,
One of the SubJobs was not exported properly(an internal screenshot file was not getting generated), so while import the tRunJob was blank.
So, i duplicated the subjob and reincluded it in the Parent Job, and then its export items worked fine.
Thanks,
Diwakar
2 REPLIES
Seven Stars

One Star

Yes,
One of the SubJobs was not exported properly(an internal screenshot file was not getting generated), so while import the tRunJob was blank.
So, i duplicated the subjob and reincluded it in the Parent Job, and then its export items worked fine.
Thanks,
Diwakar