[resolved] Exception in tSendMail:: SMTPSendFailedException: 550 Access denied

One Star

[resolved] Exception in tSendMail:: SMTPSendFailedException: 550 Access denied

Hi
Here a job is created, putting csv data into postgresdb using context variables and to that i also added a tSendmail component, so that i can receive an email when job is executed successfully and another tSendmail component when any exceptions are found in job (for which i used tAssertCatcher). tFilecopy component is also used to copy the source file and place it in another location.
well, The job is executing perfect and so i deployed it in server machine. Here in Test Environment I executed job such as to raise exception by remove source file from location and that has to be mail on given mail id. But here i am facing an exception on tSendmail
Exception in component tSendMail_1
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 550 Access denied - Invalid HELO name (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1);
nested exception is:
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSenderFailedException: 550 Access denied - Invalid
HELO name (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.issueSendCommand(SMTPTransport.java:2057)
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.mailFrom(SMTPTransport.java:1580)
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:1097)
at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:195)
at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:124)
at talenddemos.mabuhay63_f5540m31all_1_0.mabuhay63_f5540M31all.tSendMail
_1Process(mabuhay63_f5540M31all.java:7278)
at talenddemos.mabuhay63_f5540m31all_1_0.mabuhay63_f5540M31all.tFileInpu
tDelimited_1Process(mabuhay63_f5540M31all.java:6933)
at talenddemos.mabuhay63_f5540m31all_1_0.mabuhay63_f5540M31all.tFixedFlo
wInput_1Process(mabuhay63_f5540M31all.java:1147)
at talenddemos.mabuhay63_f5540m31all_1_0.mabuhay63_f5540M31all.tFileInpu
tDelimited_2Process(mabuhay63_f5540M31all.java:1060)
at talenddemos.mabuhay63_f5540m31all_1_0.mabuhay63_f5540M31all.runJobInT
OS(mabuhay63_f5540M31all.java:8068)
at talenddemos.mabuhay63_f5540m31all_1_0.mabuhay63_f5540M31all.main(mabu
hay63_f5540M31all.java:7910)
Caused by: com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSenderFailedException: 550 Access denied - Inva
lid HELO name (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.mailFrom(SMTPTransport.java:1587)
... 9 more
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 550 Access denied - Invalid HELO name
(See RFC2821 4.1.1.1);
I request to help me in resolving this issue. Images are attached. Please find it.
Regards
Naveen.

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Exception in tSendMail:: SMTPSendFailedException: 550 Access denied

Issue solved, Though i don't know about networking and firewall, i tried in solving the issue. At the end it is not the problem with firewall or with smtp. I have not given authentication in tSendmail component. That's it. Smiley Happy
Thanks to Sabrina for help.
The other issue is when i export my job, class files are missing. I am using 5.2.0 version. How to resolve this Any Idea, Please share with me.
Regards
Naveen

All Replies

Re: [resolved] Exception in tSendMail:: SMTPSendFailedException: 550 Access denied

Hi,
I have seen your screenshot and found your SMTP Host is "mail.helicaltech.com"
SMTP Host should be IP address of SMTP server used to send emails.
For more info, please see tSendMail
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks for reply Sabrina
If it was like so,i am using the same values in my local machine and is executing and i am able to receive mails. problem i am facing when i run it on server.
what could be the problem?please explain me.
Regards
Naveen

Hi,
If it was like so,i am using the same values in my local machine and is executing and i am able to receive mails

You have tested it on your local machine and work well? Something wrong with your server, right? Well, could you check the firewall, permission and so on in your server?
The error message showing
550 Access denied - Invalid
HELO name (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)

Would you mind checking the HELO name.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Issue solved, Though i don't know about networking and firewall, i tried in solving the issue. At the end it is not the problem with firewall or with smtp. I have not given authentication in tSendmail component. That's it. Smiley Happy
Thanks to Sabrina for help.
The other issue is when i export my job, class files are missing. I am using 5.2.0 version. How to resolve this Any Idea, Please share with me.
Regards
Naveen

Hi,

From your description, I want to make confirmation that is it the classpath.jar missing?
If so, it has been mentioned in this forumhttp://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27893
If not, giving us more info about that.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi
It is of same, but my export generates classpath and batch files too and .class files are not generating, when i run it through command line, The error was : "Could not find or load main class".
Images are attached, Please find it.
Regards
Naveen

Hi,
It is normal that the .class files are not generated by talend. The job has been exported with the source code, you need compile it into class by yourself.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
In an export, the class files of the job are compiled and packaged in a jar file with a similar name.
For example, a HelloWorldJob job exported from Talend contains a helloworldjob_1_0.jar file with classes like projectname.helloworldjob_1_0.HelloWorldJob.class.
-Carl