One Star

[resolved] Evaluate expression with ruby

I'm trying a route with cMessageRouter.
in 'When' component tab I can put a ruby expression but, when executing, the error message is:
..because of No language could be found for: ruby
I think that is due to missing module, because in module list for cMessageRouter context is present only:
camel-groovy
groovy-all
camel-script
How can I add camel-ruby? The camel-ruby-alldep-2.12.1.jar is already in lib/java but doesn't work.
I see also that in cMessagingEndpoint context (Modules tab) is present camel-ruby-alldep, so I think that I need a way to include this module in cMessageRouter but I don't know how.
I need also a reference or a guide on how pass message inside ruby expression, I found only a very generic list (request, response...) but without details.
Thanks a lot
Pierpaolo

4 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] Evaluate expression with ruby

Hi,
so far, there is no camel-ruby-alldep-2.12.1.jar listed in cMessageRouter. Could you please open a jira issue of ESB project on TalendBugTracker, our ESB developer will check it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Done
Peirpaolo

Hi Peirpaolo,
Thanks for your contribution. Would you mind pasting your jira issue link on forum so that other community users can check it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star