One Star

[resolved] Errors in Workspace dialogue: Errors exist in required project(s)

Hi there,
I find that when I debug a number of my jobs the Errors in Workplace dialogue appears saying: 
Errors exist in required project(s)
Java
Proceed with launch?

I do not get any such error when I just run the job normally without debugging.  All I see in the log is the following:
Starting job StoredProcDemo_Copy at 15:34 08/10/2015.
connecting to socket on port 3476
connected
disconnected
Job StoredProcDemo_Copy ended at 15:34 08/10/2015.

Here is what the dialogues look like:

There is no indication as to what the error is, or where it might be.
How can I get a meaningful error message about what this error is, and what component it might be in.
Thank you for your time,
Scott
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] Errors in Workspace dialogue: Errors exist in required project(s)

Hi Scott
This error is not related to the job, and it will not affect you to use debugger.  Click Windows-->show view-->general and open the Problems viewer, you will see the error message like:
Project configuration is not up-to-date with pom.xml. Run Maven->Update Project or use Quick Fix. .Java line 1 Maven Configuration Problem
To resolve this error, click Preferences-->Maven, and check the Update Maven project when startup box, and restart Talend Studio.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: [resolved] Errors in Workspace dialogue: Errors exist in required project(s)

Hi Scott
This error is not related to the job, and it will not affect you to use debugger.  Click Windows-->show view-->general and open the Problems viewer, you will see the error message like:
Project configuration is not up-to-date with pom.xml. Run Maven->Update Project or use Quick Fix. .Java line 1 Maven Configuration Problem
To resolve this error, click Preferences-->Maven, and check the Update Maven project when startup box, and restart Talend Studio.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Shong,
Thanks for the response mate.  That Problems view is great, thanks for the tip there!
I will give your instructions a go next time I get that message ;-)
Thanks again,
Scott.