One Star

[resolved] Error while trying to insert into a BigQuery table

Hello Everybody,
I would like share with you an error that I am getting while trying to insert data into a BigQuery Table:
: org.jets3t.service.utils.Mimetypes - Unable to find 'mime.types' file in classpath
Starting load job.
Error: {"configuration":{"load":{"allowQuotedNewlines":true,"createDisposition":"CREATE_IF_NEEDED","destinationTable":{"datasetId":"seur","projectId":"seur-bigquery2-prod","tableId":"BigQueryTest_AP_2"},"fieldDelimiter":";","schema":{"fields":},"skipLeadingRows":0,"sourceUris":,"writeDisposition":"WRITE_TRUNCATE"}},"etag":"\"-------------------------------------------------------------"","id":"-------------------------------------------------","jobReference":{"jobId":"---------------------------------------------------------","projectId":"seur-bigquery2-prod"},"kind":"bigquery#job","selfLink":"---------------------------------------------------------------------------","statistics":{"creationTime":"1445418360818","endTime":"1445418361477","startTime":"1445418361477"},"status":{"errorResult":{"message":"Not found: URI gs://talend_test_ap/Talend_Test/Talend_Test.txt","reason":"notFound"},"errors":,"state":"DONE"},"user_email":"--------------------------------"}
As per my understanding the problem is when the cloud storage tries to load the generated file into the bigQuery table, because I can see the file in the Cloud storage and it is properly generated.
I think that is not a connection problem because I can read from a BigQuery table without any problem.
Could you please help me to solve this problem?
Many thanks in advance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Error while trying to insert into a BigQuery table

Hello Again,
I have solved the issue by changing the name of the file in the path of the Google storage configuration part of the component settings to "biquery_bulk.txt".
It seems that the tool itself creates this file but it does not rename it to the name you write in this path.
I am not sure if this is the right way or if there is a chance of configuring it to create the file in the storage with the name you give to it, but at least I made it work.
Hope this workaround works for some other people!
Kind Regards,
Alberto
1 REPLY
One Star

Re: [resolved] Error while trying to insert into a BigQuery table

Hello Again,
I have solved the issue by changing the name of the file in the path of the Google storage configuration part of the component settings to "biquery_bulk.txt".
It seems that the tool itself creates this file but it does not rename it to the name you write in this path.
I am not sure if this is the right way or if there is a chance of configuring it to create the file in the storage with the name you give to it, but at least I made it work.
Hope this workaround works for some other people!
Kind Regards,
Alberto