[resolved] Error while trying to insert into a BigQuery table

Highlighted
One Star

[resolved] Error while trying to insert into a BigQuery table

Hello Everybody,
I would like share with you an error that I am getting while trying to insert data into a BigQuery Table:
: org.jets3t.service.utils.Mimetypes - Unable to find 'mime.types' file in classpath
Starting load job.
Error: {"configuration":{"load":{"allowQuotedNewlines":true,"createDisposition":"CREATE_IF_NEEDED","destinationTable":{"datasetId":"seur","projectId":"seur-bigquery2-prod","tableId":"BigQueryTest_AP_2"},"fieldDelimiter":";","schema":{"fields":},"skipLeadingRows":0,"sourceUris":,"writeDisposition":"WRITE_TRUNCATE"}},"etag":"\"-------------------------------------------------------------"","id":"-------------------------------------------------","jobReference":{"jobId":"---------------------------------------------------------","projectId":"seur-bigquery2-prod"},"kind":"bigquery#job","selfLink":"---------------------------------------------------------------------------","statistics":{"creationTime":"1445418360818","endTime":"1445418361477","startTime":"1445418361477"},"status":{"errorResult":{"message":"Not found: URI gs://talend_test_ap/Talend_Test/Talend_Test.txt","reason":"notFound"},"errors":,"state":"DONE"},"user_email":"--------------------------------"}
As per my understanding the problem is when the cloud storage tries to load the generated file into the bigQuery table, because I can see the file in the Cloud storage and it is properly generated.
I think that is not a connection problem because I can read from a BigQuery table without any problem.
Could you please help me to solve this problem?
Many thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Error while trying to insert into a BigQuery table

Hello Again,
I have solved the issue by changing the name of the file in the path of the Google storage configuration part of the component settings to "biquery_bulk.txt".
It seems that the tool itself creates this file but it does not rename it to the name you write in this path.
I am not sure if this is the right way or if there is a chance of configuring it to create the file in the storage with the name you give to it, but at least I made it work.
Hope this workaround works for some other people!
Kind Regards,
Alberto

All Replies
One Star

Re: [resolved] Error while trying to insert into a BigQuery table

Hello Again,
I have solved the issue by changing the name of the file in the path of the Google storage configuration part of the component settings to "biquery_bulk.txt".
It seems that the tool itself creates this file but it does not rename it to the name you write in this path.
I am not sure if this is the right way or if there is a chance of configuring it to create the file in the storage with the name you give to it, but at least I made it work.
Hope this workaround works for some other people!
Kind Regards,
Alberto

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Put Massive Amounts of Data to Work

Learn how to make your data more available, reduce costs and cut your build time

Watch Now

How OTTO Utilizes Big Data to Deliver Personalized Experiences

Read about OTTO's experiences with Big Data and Personalized Experiences

Blog

Talend Integration with Databricks

Take a look at this video about Talend Integration with Databricks

Watch Now