One Star

[resolved] Error in tMysqlconnection

Hi,
I am getting this error while running the job.
Help me out..
connecting to socket on port 3599
connected
connecting to socket on port 4936
connected
Exception in component tMysqlConnection_1
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:1117)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readPacket(MysqlIO.java:668)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1078)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2412)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2445)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2230)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:813)
at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:399)
at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:334)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:579)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:221)
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_write_inputoutput_log_1_0.L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.tMysqlConnection_1Process(L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.java:790)
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_write_inputoutput_log_1_0.L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.tJava_1Process(L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.java:710)
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_write_inputoutput_log_1_0.L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.runJobInTOS(L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.java:2030)
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_write_inputoutput_log_1_0.L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.runJob(L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.java:1813)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tRunJob_3Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:1000)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tJava_1Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:846)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.runJobInTOS(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:3206)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.main(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:2954)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Can not read response from server. Expected to read 4 bytes, read 0 bytes before connection was unexpectedly lost.
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:3039)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readPacket(MysqlIO.java:592)
... 23 more
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_fetcherrorcode_1_0.L3_GVPN_FetchErrorCode.tMysqlConnection_1Process(L3_GVPN_FetchErrorCode.java:670)
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_fetcherrorcode_1_0.L3_GVPN_FetchErrorCode.tJava_1Process(L3_GVPN_FetchErrorCode.java:590)
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_fetcherrorcode_1_0.L3_GVPN_FetchErrorCode.runJobInTOS(L3_GVPN_FetchErrorCode.java:1644)
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_fetcherrorcode_1_0.L3_GVPN_FetchErrorCode.runJob(L3_GVPN_FetchErrorCode.java:1476)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tRunJob_5Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:2819)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tJava_2Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:2696)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tRunJob_3Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:1092)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tJava_1Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:846)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.runJobInTOS(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:3206)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.main(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:2954)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Can not read response from server. Expected to read 4 bytes, read 0 bytes before connection was unexpectedly lost.
... 25 more
disconnected
disconnected
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_write_inputoutput_log_1_0.L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.tMysqlConnection_1Process(L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.java:790)
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_write_inputoutput_log_1_0.L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.tJava_1Process(L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.java:710)
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_write_inputoutput_log_1_0.L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.runJobInTOS(L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.java:2030)
at ace_gvpn.l3_gvpn_write_inputoutput_log_1_0.L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.runJob(L3_GVPN_Write_InputOutput_Log.java:1813)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tRunJob_4Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:2499)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tJava_5Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:2327)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tJava_6Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:1848)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tRunJob_5Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:2892)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tJava_2Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:2696)
at ace_gvpn.l1_gvpn_checkexistence_1_0.L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.tRunJob_3Process(L1_GVPN_CheckExistence.java:1092)
... 28 more
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Error in tMysqlconnection

Hi,
I have made a testing on Talend Open Studio for 5.3.1. Everything is OK for me. I suspect something wrong with your MySql DB.
Could you use other tool to connect it directly to see if it is working?(such as, DB Visualizer).
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi sabrina,
That issue is resolved now. Previously i am using only one port to connect to the My sql like 8180 and now i got that it requires two ports, one to connect to the SQL Db with port no.like 3306 and one to connect to the Talend server like 8180.
Now it is working fine.
Thank you.
14 REPLIES

Hi,
Something wrong with your MySql DB connection. Is your MySql DB installed on local or server? The net-working is fine?
Is it working when you use studio Metadata to set up DB connection TalendHelpCenter: Setting up a database connection.
Best regards
Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Thank you for the quick response.
I am trying to connect DB that is in server and net is working fine.
I tried in DBconnection is there Metadata repository but after clicking check button some log is coming like this
" com.mysql.jdbc.exception.jdbc4.communicationException:Communication link failure "
" The last packect sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago.The driver has not received any packet from the server"
do i need to place any jar file to get connect with Mysql..?

Hi,
What the talend studio build version are you using. I will take a testing for you to see if this issue repro.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Seventeen Stars

MySQL in the standard installation does not work over the network. You have to configure network access for your self. Did you checked the connection with a different tool (like MySQLWorkbench or SQuirrel) already?

Hi Dukeguru,
Is there any update for your issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,

I am using default version of talend that is customized version.
Thank you.
One Star

Hi jlolling,
I did't checked connection with any of those what u mentioned in the above.This is the first time i am using this talend to connect with DB in server using Tmysqlconnetcion component.
Thank you.

Hi,
I am using default version of talend that is customized version.

The latest open source one 5.4.1, 5.4.0 or 5.3.1?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I am using 5.3.1 version.
Thank you.

Hi,
I have made a testing on Talend Open Studio for 5.3.1. Everything is OK for me. I suspect something wrong with your MySql DB.
Could you use other tool to connect it directly to see if it is working?(such as, DB Visualizer).
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for your quick replay...

Hi Dukeguru,
Is there any update for your current situation?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi sabrina,
That issue is resolved now. Previously i am using only one port to connect to the My sql like 8180 and now i got that it requires two ports, one to connect to the SQL Db with port no.like 3306 and one to connect to the Talend server like 8180.
Now it is working fine.
Thank you.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. Feel free let me know if there any further help we can provide.
Best regards
Sabrina
--