Five Stars

[resolved] Error in tHiveInput Component: java.sql.SQLException: Could not create

Scenario: I have to create table from select statment using Hive.

I am able create staging table in Hive Named as temp_customer. 
Loaded data using tHiveLoad component to the temp_customer table. 
Generated Dynamic query for "Create table customer as Select * from temp_customer where country='USA'" 
Executed this query using tHiveRow have the same error as shown below then i used tHiveInput still it is giving same error. 

Error: 
Exception in component tHiveInput_4
java.sql.SQLException: Could not create ResultSet: Error: type expected at the position 4 of but 'varchar' is found.

Debug: 

temp_customer created with data. 
Customers tables created with filtered records. 
but still further process not executed because of this error can any one suggest what is the issue? it is bug or this type of query not supported? if not then how come table created with filter data?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: [resolved] Error in tHiveInput Component: java.sql.SQLException: Could not create

Load this "hive_0.12.0exe.jar" jar explicitly and everything works fine. 
3 REPLIES
One Star

Re: [resolved] Error in tHiveInput Component: java.sql.SQLException: Could not create

What distribution of Hadoop are you using?
and
What jars did you install?
Five Stars

I am using "Apache" Distribution and Hive version is " Apache 1.0.0(Hive 0.9.0). 
As far as jars concern it has been downloaded when I started Big Data studio. Do you want the list jar for Apache & Hive? 
Five Stars

Load this "hive_0.12.0exe.jar" jar explicitly and everything works fine.