[resolved] Error: Could not find or load main class. when running a Talend Job

One Star

[resolved] Error: Could not find or load main class. when running a Talend Job

Hello,
we closed Talend Open Studio and got a .Metadata error.
I deleted .Metadata and tried to import the old project. The Problem here is, that for all my Jobs, the Java classes are gone, except for one.
Of course he can't find the Main Class, when there is no one.
So my question is:
Is there ANY way to generate those Javaclasses? SHOULD they be created while importing a Project? How and when are they created?
BTW:
When I tried to Import a Project, it took forever, it was like a loop - the folder got >10GB (originally 2GB), so I aborted.
Sometimes its imported really fast.
When I duplicate an old Job, there is no Files generated in "Workspace - ETL-Projects - .Java - .Classes
There should be Files like ... "XYtFilterRow_1.class" or "XYtMap_1_Struct.class"
Edit:
I have exported old .jar's for nightly Jobs - Can i use them somehow to create those classes?
Tried also another Version. And I'm on Java 1.7, aaaand ONE Job does work, because, the classes for this Job are in my classes Folder.

Please - I seriously need help!
Thanks
D.

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Error: Could not find or load main class. when running a Talend Job

Deinstalled all - reinstalled. works. /closed

All Replies

Re: [resolved] Error: Could not find or load main class. when running a Talend Job

Hi,
Could you please indicate on which build version you got this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi too,
version: 5.2.2
build: r99271-20130307-0242

Thanks for the reply!
One Star

Deinstalled all - reinstalled. works. /closed

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback and sharing your solution with us.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.