One Star

[resolved] Enable talend component Dynamic Settings tab in TOS

Hi,
I would like to know how dynamic settings can be enabled to a tcomponent and how is it useful?
Thanks & Regards
Naveen
7 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] Enable talend component Dynamic Settings tab in TOS

Hi,
Please refer to online document about TalendHelpCenter:How to define component properties.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks Sabrina.

Hi,
Let me know if it is OK with you. If not, I can send an example .zip job to you so that you can know it much better.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
It will be a great help for me if you could share me the zip file over email / any URL.
Thanks & Regards
Naveen

Hi,
I have sent an email with dynamic_settings_demo.zip file. Please check it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Four Stars

hello Sabrina, 
I have seen the exemple of tContextLoad. But in most component , we can see the part: Dynamic Settings. For exemple, in tLoop, I use the TOS. how to set the dynamic Settings in tLoop.
I am looking forward your reply. 
best wishes 

Hi leonZhen,
Have you already checked the document about:https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=How+to+define+component+properties&content-lang=en?
Best regards
Sabrina
--