[resolved] Dropbox Upload Component

One Star

[resolved] Dropbox Upload Component

Apologize if this is not the correct area for my topic. First Post. Found here after asking for @talend twitter help.
My issue is, I need to upload to dropbox a csv file from salesforce. Already created the dropbox app with access token. But in dropbox upload component I can't find the option to map the salesforce archive to upload.
Where I can found some documentation for start using dropbox integration by talend?

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Dropbox Upload Component

Hi jfcereja,
You can get tDropXXX components since version Talend Open Studio 5.6.0.
Best regards
Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hi,
Could you please take a look at a jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-30149 to see if it is what are you looking for?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thank you for replying me. 
I saw the link and I've tried to access this "The wiki page about how to use them: " but I don't have an @talend.com email.
Don't you have any wiki docs for me?

Hi,
So far, this new feature jira issue is in process. We will keep your posted as long as this new feature and related document are available.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hey,
Don't you know when this new feature will become available?
Thanks Sabrina!
João Felipe

Hi jfcereja,
You can get tDropXXX components since version Talend Open Studio 5.6.0.
Best regards
Sabrina

--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for the update I downloaded this final version. Now I just need the tDropboxXXX documentation. =]
Regards

Hi,
You can focus your cursor on component and then press "F1" to get the component reference in studio.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hey there Sabrina,
I think we can close this post. You solved all my issues about this topic. I'm glad and satisfied about the fast response and good content.
Regards,
Felipe.

Hi Felipe,
It's great. Would you mind clicking the "Set this topic as resolved" link which is right underneath your initial post? This way, other users will be informed that this thread has been resolved.

Best regards
Sabrina
--