Four Stars

[resolved] Detail Message: org.talend.designer cannot be resolved to a type

Hi,
I try to import soap service make with talend ESB 5.6.0 into talend 6.0.0
I 've succeed in importing my source and I can run operation of my service in TOS. But, when I do "Export service", I have this error :

rg.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Erreurs de compilation du Job
At least job "WSSOAP_xxxx" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 10721
Detail Message: org.talend.designer cannot be resolved to a type
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.
    at org.talend.designer.runprocess.JobErrorsChecker.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(JobErrorsChecker.java:282)
    at org.talend.designer.runprocess.JobErrorsChecker.checkExportErrors(JobErrorsChecker.java:168)
    at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DefaultRunProcessService.checkExportProcess(DefaultRunProcessService.java:316)
    at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessService.checkExportProcess(RunProcessService.java:269)
    at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.action.JobExportAction.exportJobScript(JobExportAction.java:190)
    at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.action.JobExportAction.run(JobExportAction.java:119)
    at org.talend.repository.services.ui.action.ExportServiceAction.exportJobsBundle(ExportServiceAction.java:187)
    at org.talend.repository.services.ui.action.ExportServiceAction.run(ExportServiceAction.java:152)
    at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
4 REPLIES

Re: [resolved] Detail Message: org.talend.designer cannot be resolved to a type

Hi,
This issue is usually caused by missing jar file.
You can execute your ESB job in studio 6.0 successfully? No compile error? How did you export your job? deploy it on runtime? Could you please give us more information about your current situation?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

You can execute your ESB job in studio 6.0 successfully?

Yes, all operations of my services work in studio 6.0.
No compile error?

When I open the tab "Code", there is not error.
How did you export your job?

Right click on Services>WSSOAP_BUS_SERVICES and "Export Service"

deploy it on runtime?

I try to deploy it in runtime v5.6.0 and in the runtime v6.0.0. I attach the log in the post.
tesb_Runtime_ESBE_v6.0.0.log.logtesb_Runtime_ESBE_V5.6.0.log.log

Could you please give us more information about your current situation?

I'm behind a proxy
Talend studio 6.0.0.20150702_1326 - TOS_ESB-win-x86_64.exe
--------
Some settings in TOS :
java > installed JRE > jdk1.7.0_75 - C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_75 - Standard VM
Talend > interpréteur java >  C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe

Maven > User Setting > Global Settings > C:\Users\jr\.m2\setting.xml (proxy configurate)
Maven > User Setting > User Settings > C:/talend/TOS_ESB-V6.0.0/Studio/configuration/maven_user_settings.xml (no change on file)
thx

Four Stars

Ok, I've set the jdk and proxy in maven config file. Now, I can compile my service. But I use custom component tInitLog4j et tLog4j and there are not compatible with 6.0.0.