One Star

[resolved] Deploying a new web service to ESB runtime fails on Oracle jdbc error

I just deployed a new service to Talend Runtime. I tested this service to work perfectly when run under Talend Open Studio. After I export it to a .kar, the service seems to run under:

-Localhost – when my service shows a proper internal IP (screenshots below)
-Somehow hitting an Oracle jdbc error below—when everything works fine under TOS front-end.

I basically followed the instructions from this tutorial --> tutorial.php?language=english&idTuto=102
7 REPLIES
One Star

Re: [resolved] Deploying a new web service to ESB runtime fails on Oracle jdbc error

One Star

Re: [resolved] Deploying a new web service to ESB runtime fails on Oracle jdbc error

Any updates on this?
Community Manager

Hi
Can you please provide external information for this issue? Product version and what operation system?
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

It's the Runtime_ESBE that came with Talend Open Studio 5.6.1 running under JRE 1.7 64-bit, testing under Windows 7 desktop. Do you need other details?
One Star

I have exported job and service. I was trying to deploy the Service sGetContacts.

sGetContactsService.zip.zip
Community Manager

Hi mlting
I have tried to reproduce the problem and got the same issue.  It should be a bug, I have created a jira issue:
https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TESB-14841
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

SHong, We have now resolved this issue via your last email tip of including the oracle jar, finding the proper directory location via trial and error.
- Copy ojdbc6.jar to\Talend\Runtime_ESBSE\container\lib\ext
Thanks for the tip. You may close this issue now.