[resolved] Deploying Service Based Jobs w/ tESBRequest in production Environement

One Star

[resolved] Deploying Service Based Jobs w/ tESBRequest in production Environement

Hi Community,
I'm devlopping a quite complex job using TOS for ESB v5.02.
My job implements a service created via TOS using the wizard that creates wsdl file. The webservice, once created was then exported into repository.
I succedded to implement job business logic using tESBRequest and tESBReponse. It works fine in TOS.
Once i try to export the job ( as a standalone job) and run it on production server (via shell script), a problem occurs : The exported job trigger an exeception because it can't find the wsdl file used to configure the tESBRequest component.
I'didn't find how to fix this problem and i'm asking community member :
- is it faisable to export jobs that uses tESBRequest and deploy them on production servers as stand alone jobs or
- should I export the job as a war or
- should I use a context parameter or
- this kink of componenet are only operating in the contexte of TOS GUI ?
Please help / advice
Thanks !

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Deploying Service Based Jobs w/ tESBRequest in production Environement

Hi,
Every thing works OK when the job (actually the service) was exported to run in ESBruntime (not as standalone).

Thnaks !

All Replies
One Star

Re: [resolved] Deploying Service Based Jobs w/ tESBRequest in production Environement

Hi,
Every thing works OK when the job (actually the service) was exported to run in ESBruntime (not as standalone).

Thnaks !