[resolved] Cpu Utilization in TOS DI

One Star

[resolved] Cpu Utilization in TOS DI

hi all,
i'm using TOS DI 5.2.2 in linux red hat. In my jobs i'm using following components:
tFileInpuDelimited, tMap, tFileOutputDelimited, tVerticaRow, tMysqlSP, tMysqlOutput, tSortRow, tUniqueRow, tFileExist, tFileList, tFileDelete, tVerticaInput, tVerticaOutput, tMysqlInput, tVerticaConnection, tMysqlConnection.
I have some questions about cpu utilization:
1) What are the major components which will effect our cpu utilization?
2) How to use those components in order to prevent high cpu utilization?

It will be very helpful if u suggest some tips.
Regards,
Akki

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] Cpu Utilization in TOS DI

Hi,
If you select the option "Store on disk", the lookup data will be stored on a defined path.(D:/file), which will not consume studio memory, disk instead to avoid the outOfMemory Java exception.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hi,
There are some cache components consuming studio memory. Such as tMap, tUniqRow, tSortRow. For a large set of data, try to store the data on disk instead of memory.
TalendHelpCenter: OutOfMemory.
Best regards
Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Sorry for delay reply. and thanx for your quick reply.
If i give in tMap "store data in disk" whether,
i) data will be stored parmanently??
ii) only during job execution data will be stored??
iii) for only processing it use disk memory??
Regards,
Akki

Hi,
If you select the option "Store on disk", the lookup data will be stored on a defined path.(D:/file), which will not consume studio memory, disk instead to avoid the outOfMemory Java exception.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

hi sabrina,
Thank you for help. i will mark this topic as resolved.

Regards,
Akki