[resolved] Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. while launching Talend tool

One Star

[resolved] Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. while launching Talend tool

!STACK 0
org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
 at org.talend.designer.runprocess.shadow.ShadowProcess.runWithErrorOutputAsException(ShadowProcess.java:376)
 at org.talend.designer.runprocess.shadow.ShadowFilePreview.preview(ShadowFilePreview.java:86)
 at org.talend.repository.ui.utils.ShadowProcessHelper.getCsvArray(ShadowProcessHelper.java:383)
 at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.metadata.connection.files.delimited.DelimitedFileStep2Form$PreviewProcessor.nonUIProcessInThread(DelimitedFileStep2Form.java:1312)
 at org.talend.commons.ui.swt.thread.SWTUIThreadProcessor$1.run(SWTUIThreadProcessor.java:74)
!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 4 0 2014-11-19 14:22:48.010
!MESSAGE 2014-11-19 14:22:48,010 ERROR org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.metadata.connection.files.delimited.DelimitedFileStep2Form  - Preview error. Some settings must be changed.
Note: Preview errors are generally due to a wrong encoding setting. Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Re: [resolved] Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. while launching Talend tool

Hi,
What's your OS and JDK?
Could you please take a look at document: TalendHelpCenter:Compatible Platforms to see if you are on a compatible platform?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: [resolved] Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. while launching Talend tool

Hi Sabrina,
I understand the problem is raising when I try to open Talend tool when there are huge applications are already running in backend,
like outlook, toad, eclipse etc..
once if I close these applications, I am able to open Talend tool successfully again,
Thanks for your help and support.

Hi,

Have you checked document about: TalendHelpCenter:Could not reserve enough space for object heap?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.