[resolved] Connection to generator Failed (CommandLine)

One Star

[resolved] Connection to generator Failed (CommandLine)

Hi,
We are facing the Following Problem, We are trying to run the Job from TAC, after defining the Job Details when we select the Generate Tab we are getting the following error "Connection to Generator Failed (Commandline)"
I have also tried to shut the Commandline and Restart it, but am getting the Same error.
I have followed the instruction from the Following Post
http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=17831..

Can u guys guide me to make that Work

Below i have attached the Log File.
"Failed to connect to CommandLine
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.job.generate.JobGenerator.connectCommandLine(JobGenerator.java:223)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.job.generate.JobGenerator.generate(JobGenerator.java:128)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.generateJobScriptUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:363)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler$1.run(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:307)
Caused by: commandline.error.connection
org.talend.administrator.commandline.CommandLineFactory.getCommandLineConf(CommandLineFactory.java:104)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.job.generate.JobGenerator.connectCommandLine(JobGenerator.java:220)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.job.generate.JobGenerator.generate(JobGenerator.java:128)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.generateJobScriptUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:363)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler$1.run(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:307)
Caused by: Connection refused
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333)
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182)
java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366)
java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:529)
java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:478)
java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:375)
java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:189)
org.talend.commandline.client.CommandLineAbstractClient.connect(Unknown Source)
org.talend.commandline.client.CommandLineJavaClient.command(Unknown Source)
org.talend.commandline.client.CommandLineJavaClient.access$0(Unknown Source)
org.talend.commandline.client.CommandLineJavaClient$1.run(Unknown Source)"

Thanks
Arul

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Connection to generator Failed (CommandLine)

I was facing similar problem after applying new license key to talend.
After trying a lot of things , I tried putting new license file in Talend installation directory/Cmdline folder and restarted Talend Command line service.
After this , issue was resolved.

All Replies

Hi,
What the build version you are using? Talend Enterprise Subscription products or Talend Free trial products?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
We are using Talend 5.1.1 and it is Subscription Product not the free Trial.
Thanks
Arul

Hi,
We would suggest you to connect to the Talend Support portal and log your request, so that we can give a remote assistance to you to address your issue quickly.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

One Star

I was facing similar problem after applying new license key to talend.
After trying a lot of things , I tried putting new license file in Talend installation directory/Cmdline folder and restarted Talend Command line service.
After this , issue was resolved.