[resolved] Client Server setup guide for Talend Enterprise Data Integration5.5.1

One Star

[resolved] Client Server setup guide for Talend Enterprise Data Integration5.5.1

Hi
Does this possible, if yes could someone please share the expertise(guide/manual)
I want to setup Client on Windows 7 & Server on Red Hat Enterprise Server 6.5
The idea
* Developers develop the jobs in client running on their desktops which is windows 7
* these jobs would be hosted in Server(Talend Enterprise Data Integration5.5.1) which runs on Red Hat Enterprise Server 6.5
* By using Tortoise SVN would maintain the version of jobs on Server.

Thanks
Suresh
One Star

Re: [resolved] Client Server setup guide for Talend Enterprise Data Integration5.5.1

yes, you can do it. Just see this doc https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Installing%252Bthe%252BTalend%252Bproducts%252Bfor%252Bthe%252Bfirst%252Btime

Re: [resolved] Client Server setup guide for Talend Enterprise Data Integration5.5.1

Hi,
And please have a look at document about TalendHelpCenter:TalendDataIntegrationStudioUserGuide55EN/1.3 Talend Data Integration functional arc... and TalendHelpCenter:Teamwork and development consolidation for Data Integration
Let us know if there is any further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I am using amezon web services as server (ubuntu linux).
How can i install talend open studio (data integration) in amezon web service and how can i access it from my local windows system.
if it is possible than please kindly help me to solve this problem.

Hi mahadevank,
Here is a response in another topic:http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16428.
Please stick to one topic so that we can pay individual attention to it.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi any one can help me to solve this error.................
I have installe talend open studio mdm server 5.6  installed in AWS .
And i connected successfully with the following url and account in the google chrome browser.
http://ec2-54-149-34-69.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8180/talendmdm
user:administrator
pwd: administrator.  
But when iam creating a server connection in talend  open studio for mdm its showing the following error.................
  "Unable to connect to server. Please check your connection settings."  This is the server url and user &pwd iam using.
http://ec2-54-149-34-69.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8180/talend/TalendPort
user:administrator
pwd:administrator.
what i have to change now......................please help me to solve this.
One Star

Hi all ,how to solve this problem
Unable to connect to server ,please check your connection settings............
This is my process............
I Have installed talend open studio for mdm server in ubuntu(AWS) and i installed mdm studio 5.6 on my local machine.
When i am adding a server location in talend mdm studio iam facing this proplem.
One Star

Hi all ,how to solve this problem
Unable to connect to server ,please check your connection settings............
This is my process............
I Have installed talend open studio for mdm server in ubuntu(AWS) and i installed mdm studio 5.6 on my local machine.
When i am adding a server location in talend mdm studio iam facing this proplem.
One Star

Hi , if anyone is having a knowledge in talend mdm open studio and talend open studio mdm server, than please help me to solve this problem
Iam having talend open studio mdm 5.6 and talend mdm server (open studio) 
I have added a mdm server connection in talend mdm studio but i can't able to see  the mdm server view in mdm studio after adding the server connection.
After adding a server connection also its showing the same local repository.
What i have to do to see the mdm server view in mdm studio.
Is there any option to do that , please guide me .
One Star

Hi any one can help me to solve this error................
I want to load my data from CSV file to mysql database. Here mysql database is available in (AWS).
2.And iam using windows 8 32 bit system with Talend Open studio data integration.
Here Iam having 4lacs rows with more than 250 column in a CSV file.
Problem: 
 I have to load all these 4lacs rows into the mysql database.
When iam loading this i got the following error..................
Exception in thread "Thread-0" Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
disconnected
at java.util.LinkedList.listIterator(Unknown Source)
at java.util.AbstractList.listIterator(Unknown Source)
at java.util.AbstractSequentialList.iterator(Unknown Source)
at routines.system.RunStat.sendMessages(RunStat.java:261)
at routines.system.RunStat.run(RunStat.java:225)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.util.Arrays.copyOfRange(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.String.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.StringBuilder.toString(Unknown Source)
at com.talend.csv.CSVReader.endColumn(CSVReader.java:128)
at com.talend.csv.CSVReader.readNext(CSVReader.java:387)
at training.jobforproject_0_1.JobForProject.tFileInputDelimited_1Process(JobForProject.java:12711)
at training.jobforproject_0_1.JobForProject.runJobInTOS(JobForProject.java:15634)
at training.jobforproject_0_1.JobForProject.main(JobForProject.java:15500)
Please help me to solve this error................

Hi mahadevank,
Could you please take a look at a related forum: https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=40463 to see if it is working for you?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi any one can help me to solve this error..................
Here i facing the following error like.....
   For Input String "NA"
    For Input String "NA"
Process:
   here iam having the source in tinputdelimited and iam planning to load all the data to tmysqloutput.
when i am loading the data to mysql i missing some data due to the above mentioned error.
Source:
id    name          salary
  1   mahadevan  2.394858
  2      NA           393.3039
  3     daniel        0.394839
  4    raj                NA
  5   mani              NA
please help me to solve this error and load all the rows of data into mysql target.
One Star

HI xdshi,
            thank you for your quick reply..............
Please see my screen shot below............

Here i missed remaining two rows because it contains NA in row4 and row5.
what i have to do to get all the rows from the source table.