[resolved] Cannot find Libraries in Talend DI 6.1.1

Five Stars

[resolved] Cannot find Libraries in Talend DI 6.1.1

Hello,
I already install the external modules in Talend D1 6.1.1, but now i need to copy this libraries in the command line (command line is installed in a different machine) , but i cannot find the "lib/java" in Talend folder.
Where are the libraries folder ? or do i need to copie the "libraries" folder "studioInstall\configuration\.m2\repository\org\talend\libraries" into the cmdLine/bin/java folder ?
Any help ?
Thanks

Re: [resolved] Cannot find Libraries in Talend DI 6.1.1

Hi,
Have you already started your commandline successfully?
Could you please take a look at document about:TalendHelpCenter:TalendDataIntegrationInstallationGuide61EN/3.5.2 Installing external modules?
Let us know if it is Ok with you.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,
The commandline is started correctly i dont have any error.
I folow the documentation and the external libraries where installed succefull, but when i tried to retrive the libraries from the studio to add them to the commandline, i cant find the lib/java folder :
---------------------------------------
To install modules in CommandLine
If you use the Studio and CommandLine on different machines, you need to retrieve the downloaded .jar files and add them in CommandLine.

Make sure CommandLine is not started, then download the external modules from the Modules view as explained in the previous procedure.
Copy the downloaded .jar files from <StudioPath>/lib/java and paste them into <CommandLinePath>/lib/java, where <StudioPath> and <CommandLinePath> are the installation directories of the Studio and CommandLine respectively.
Note that the <CommandLinePath>/lib/java folder is not created by default, it is created the first time you start the CommandLine application.
Restart CommandLine.
You can now use the component or Metadata connection dependent on these modules.
---------------------------------
 Actually i add the "libraries" folder "studioInstall\configuration\.m2\repository\org\talend" into the "cmdLineInstallMachine\configuration\.m2\repository\org\talend", then i start the commandline
Is that correct ?
Thanks

Hi,
Starting from version 6.0, Talend Studio integrates with Maven. The way copying your libraries from studio to the commandline folder manully may cause some potential issue.(There are some rules for naming  external libraries in maven). 
You'd better do it by auto.
Could you please follow up these steps to sync up these  external libraries with commandline?
1: Open a remote project from studio (make sure that your SVN/ Nexus is running well at the same time)
2: Install your required external libraries by using Module view(Window-->Show View-->Talend-->Modules)
In this way, SVN/ Nexus will sync up your required external libraries automatically and then commandline will get them from .m2 repository to deploy your job.
Please take a look at my screenshots and let us know if it works.
Best regards
Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi,
Is there any update for your problem. Feel free to post your issue here.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Five Stars

Hi sabrina,
I re-installthe studio and i get the extrenal libraries again. (step 1 and 2 on your msg)
Normally i have nothing to do if the synchronization is automatic with rhe svn non?
regards

Hi,
The sychronization should be automatic with SVN/NEXUS.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,
Yes the  sychronization svn/nexus is working Smiley Happy
Thanks
Best regars

Hi,
Great it is working. Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
--