[resolved] Cannot Connect Project

One Star

[resolved] Cannot Connect Project

Hi,
I created repositary in SVN, some of the resons i deleted Repositary and recreated with the same name. I am trying to connect the project from TIS RTX studio. I am seeing this Error:
org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: Repository UUID 'a54db9ed-5376-9248-8f11-d098e30f6517' doesn't match expected UUID '28d39c72-85af-094e-a553-34830c00e0a7'
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnEclipseHandler.status(SvnEclipseHandler.java:165)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.java:212)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon2(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:275)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:226)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:194)
at org.talend.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1642)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginDialog$1.run(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
Caused by: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: Repository UUID 'a54db9ed-5376-9248-8f11-d098e30f6517' doesn't match expected UUID '28d39c72-85af-094e-a553-34830c00e0a7'
at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.JavaHLObjectFactory.throwException(JavaHLObjectFactory.java:777)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.throwException(SVNClientImpl.java:1850)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.status(SVNClientImpl.java:300)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.status(SVNClientImpl.java:266)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.status(SVNClientImpl.java:257)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.status(SVNClientImpl.java:253)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnHandler.status(SvnHandler.java:146)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnEclipseHandler.status(SvnEclipseHandler.java:134)
... 7 more
Caused by: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: Repository UUID 'a54db9ed-5376-9248-8f11-d098e30f6517' doesn't match expected UUID '28d39c72-85af-094e-a553-34830c00e0a7'
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:64)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:51)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.SVNBasicClient.createRepository(SVNBasicClient.java:347)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.SVNBasicClient.createRepository(SVNBasicClient.java:330)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.SVNStatusClient.doStatus(SVNStatusClient.java:337)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.status(SVNClientImpl.java:296)
... 12 more
Please help me out.
Thank you,
Praveen

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Cannot Connect Project

After deleting the Workspace, now I can able to connect the project.
Thank you - Shong.
Praveen

All Replies
Community Manager

Hi
It have created a new and unique UUID for the new repository even though it has the same name, have you used the studio to connect the old repository? If so, try to delete the workspace and connect the new repository again.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hi Shong,
Yes, I used the studio to connect the old repository. That time i got a error too ( Project missing ). so that i deleted repositary and creatd repositary.
Now i am going to delete the TIS workspace and recreate. I will let you kow the status.
Thank you,
Praveen
One Star

After deleting the Workspace, now I can able to connect the project.
Thank you - Shong.
Praveen