[resolved] All about - Talend Certification for Data Integration

Hello Guys,
I have recently cleared Talend Certification exam for DI with 93% score. Most of the users have some doubts or questions regarding the certification. Before giving the exam I have done some research on the exam.
Hence I have compiled list of frequently asked questions related to the Talend Certification in the link mentioned below:
Talend Certification FAQs
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] All about - Talend Certification for Data Integration

Hi AmparoEmmy,
You can navigate to the talend official website https://www.talend.com/services/training/certification/ for details.
Best regards
Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
15 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi Vikram
Congratulations! As I told you before, you are fully capable of passing the exam! Smiley Wink
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business

Thanks Shong.
Quick and helpful response from Talend community team has halped to achieve this goal.
One Star

Hey I am planning to do certification too.I would definitely contact you if I need some help.

Hi AmparoEmmy,
You can navigate to the talend official website https://www.talend.com/services/training/certification/ for details.
Best regards
Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi vikram,
Very good content ....... Smiley Happy
One Star

Hi,
I am planning to write Talend Open source intergartion Certification.
And i have purchased it, But no where it was mentioned that i also need a hard copy.
How should we get that?
Regards,
Naveen
Community Manager

Hi,
I am planning to write Talend Open source intergartion Certification.
And i have purchased it, But no where it was mentioned that i also need a hard copy.
How should we get that?
Regards,
Naveen

Hi Naveen
I have forwarded your email to our training team, I think they will reply you soon.
Shong
One Star

Hi Shong,
I recently cleared Talend DI Basics 5.6 Certification Exam, is there any way to see my certificate online or any update on hard copy.
Can you please update ?
One Star

Hi ,
I have purchased certification for four person with the registered login id (sujatha.srinivasan1@wipro.com).
Exam link is been sent to one person alone. please guide on how to get the link details for other 3 persons to.
Regards
Sujatha 
Community Manager

Hi jitesh  
You can view the certifications information in your account under certificates as shown below:

Best regards
Shong
Community Manager

Hi Shong,
I recently cleared Talend DI Basics 5.6 Certification Exam, is there any way to see my certificate online or any update on hard copy.
Can you please update ?

Hi jitesh
I can't find your email (used on this forum) in the certification user database. Can you provide me with your username (no need to paste an email here) or at least give me the date when you've passed the exam.
Cheers
Elisa
Community Manager

Hi ,
I have purchased certification for four person with the registered login id (sujatha.srinivasan1@wipro.com).
Exam link is been sent to one person alone. please guide on how to get the link details for other 3 persons to.
Regards
Sujatha 

Hi Sujatha
Were you requested at some stage to provide your 3 colleagues details?
I will investigate about this with our Training admins. Will get back to you shortly.
Cheers
Elisa
One Star

Hi,
I am planning to write "Talend Data Integration v6 Certified Developer" certification. Could you please advise on the training material, so that I can study and sit for the certification.
Cheers,
RM

Hi RM,
Have you already purchased certification exam?
Talend provides cmmunity user with Talend Training Course, Instructor-led Courses, On-Demand Training.
For more information, please take a look at official website:http://www.talend.com/services/training

Best regards
Sabrina
--

Hello,
I am new to Talend ETL, I have tried my hands on couple of ETL jobs like:-
a. transferring data from excel/csv to DB and Vice versa
b. moving data from sheets to web services using tRestClient. 
It's just been few weeks that I have started practically using the Talend Studio. I just want to know is it possible for me to crack the exam based upon its difficulty level known to you guys, by doing self study on topics discussed in following links:-
1. www.talend.com/services/training/catalog/data-integration-di-advanced
2. www.talend.com/services/training/catalog/data-integration-di-basics
And, which exam would you recommend?
1. Talend Data Integration v6 Certified Developer Exam (DI Basics and DI Advanced) or,
2. Talend Data Integration Basics 5.6 Certification Exam  (DI Basics)
I hope, it is a relevant question.

Thanks and Regards
Harsimran