One Star

[resolved] Adobe Analytics

Has anyone used Talend to pull data from Adobe Analytics?  We would love to automate pulling web statistics and other info from our hosted Adobe Analytics.
Is this a direct integration point to connect to Analytics like Talend does with some other hosted services like SalesForce?
thanks
Alan
5 REPLIES
Four Stars

Re: [resolved] Adobe Analytics

Hi Alan,
Whether web statistics is available inside any database or is in file format? Talend does not provide any direct solution to fetch data similar to SF from Adobe. It would be good to shed some light on how the data is available in Adobe analytics, so that some idea could be devised for fetching the data.
Whether Adobe Analytics has any API, if it is then it is possible to fetch data using that API.
Thanks
vaibhav
One Star

I don't have much information at this end at this point.  I was sort of hopping someone else had done it before.  There looks to be some basic exports that can be saved locally.  However I have seen any automated process for Adobe Analytics to put a file out on a regular basis or a good API that would work for this.  It may exists, but there are other challenges.
I was hoping someone had already done it or knew enough about it to point me in the right direction.
Thanks
Alan
Seventeen Stars

I have tried to find information about interfaces to the data of Adobe Analytics but so far such interfaces are obviously not public.
I have read Adobe Analytics can send frequently reports (per email?) to stackholders. Probably this is a solution. You setup some reports and pull the reports from an email imap / pop account. 
One Star

Jlolling,  thanks for the information.... i had hoped that Adobe would give more information and support.  One would hope that something called Analytics could share the analytical information with other tools for better analysis Smiley Happy
thanks
Alan
One Star

Hi,
You can access Adobe's API explorer through this link: 
I have also uploaded the API documentation for Adobe Analytics and Data Warehose in case it helps someone:

Data Warehouse (249560/data_warehouse_api.pdf)
Adobe Analytics (249560/sc_reporting_api.pdf)

We also just started working with talend and we are interested in getting data from Adobe Analytics, so if anyone else already worked on this, I would be really interested in any hints you might be able to share.