[resolved] Activemq deploy error

Highlighted
One Star

[resolved] Activemq deploy error

Hi all,
I try to deploy a route with cJms in Runtime-esb, to read a queue message.
My route :

when I try deploy the route in Runtime-esb i have the following error message : 

14:10:50,897 | WARN  | container/deploy | araf.kar.internal.KarServiceImpl  219 | 36 - org.apache.karaf.kar.core - 4.0.1 | Unable to install Kar feature Test2-feature/1.0.0
org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Unable to resolve org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-whiteboard/4.2.0: missing requirement [org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-whiteboard/4.2.0] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(&(osgi.wiring.package=org.ops4j.pax.web.extender.whiteboard.runtime)(version>=4.2.0))"
at org.apache.felix.resolver.Candidates.checkSubstitutes(Candidates.java:521)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.2.jar:]
at org.apache.felix.resolver.ResolverImpl.resolve(ResolverImpl.java:246)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.2.jar:]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.SubsystemResolver.resolve(SubsystemResolver.java:220)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.0.1]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:263)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.0.1]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1079)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.0.1]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl$1.call(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:975)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:4.0.1]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)[:1.7.0_71]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)[:1.7.0_71]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)[:1.7.0_71]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.7.0_71]

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Activemq deploy error

I find how work with Activemq, my version of Karaf was 4.0.1 and i switch it for 2.3.9 and it works very well.

All Replies
One Star

Re: [resolved] Activemq deploy error

I find how work with Activemq, my version of Karaf was 4.0.1 and i switch it for 2.3.9 and it works very well.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read