One Star

replication of more than one MySQL database table

Hi,
Is it possible with Talend Open Studio (TOS) to make with one job the replication of more than one MySQL database table or we should make a job for each table replication. In fact, I want to schedule the execution of the replication of all tables in the same time, that's why I'm trying to make all the replications in one job.
If this is not possible, and if I must make a job for each table replication, how can I schedule all these jobs to be executed in the same time (every day)? I'm using windows scheduler.
Best Regards,
Nizar.
3 REPLIES
Seventeen Stars

Re: replication of more than one MySQL database table

hi Nizar,
I think that schedule some mysqlDump with windows scheduler is not a "bad way" if you're running with TOS.
Have you got some special reasons to do that through Talend's job
Have a look on this post
regards
laurent
One Star

I understood what you mean, but if I use windows scheduler, I will be obliged to make a task for each database table replication, which is too long to perform if we have databases with 100 tables for examples. Thus, my question is: is there a way to use only one job to make the replication of all tables?
regards,
Merci Laurent Smiley Happy
Nizar.
One Star

Couldn't you write a batch file that spawns the 100+/- jobs, and then schedule that one batch file?
Cheers,
Dave