"syntax error on token ",", Expression expected after this token"

One Star

"syntax error on token ",", Expression expected after this token"

I am getting the above message on a tFixedFlowInput compontent.  Since I'm a newbie I'm not sure if i'm doing this correctly?
I am attempting to pass data from a MS SQL database to a store procedure as parameters, and have that store procedure return a string.
My flow is as follows
 tMsSqlInput ----main --> tFlowToIterate ---- iterate ---> tFixedFlowInput ----- main --> Tmap ---output --> tMSSqlSp  ---main -->tLogRow
I am receiving an error
"syntax error on token ",", Expression expected after this token" and also
"syntax error on token "<", Expression expected after this token"

Re: [resolved] "syntax error on token ",", Expression expected after this token"

Hi,
We usually open the code tab and see if there has compile error in java line. What does your sql query look like on tMySqlInput component?
Could you please give us your current job setting screenshots?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: [resolved] "syntax error on token ",", Expression expected after this token"

Thank you for the reply.  Sorry it took me this long to respond.  I got past this.  Thanks again.

Hi,
Could you please mark this topic as resolved? You can click the "Set this topic as resolved" link which is right underneath your initial post.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.