One Star

put data from salesforce account to Hbase

Hi Sir,
My task is to put data from Salesforce Table like: Account, Contact into Hbase table..
I have created job using tSalesforceInput and tHbaseOutput but using this, it creates only the table, not insert any records..
Is there any problem with Hbase ?
But when we put data from text file into hbase, it inserts all records...
Please help me out...

Thanks
Shikha Tyagi
5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: put data from salesforce account to Hbase

Hi
Are you sure there has records extracted from Salesforce? Add a tLogRow to print the data on the console.
tSalesforceInput--main--tLogRow--tHbaseOutput.
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Thanks Shong for reply .
SalesForce data is now inserted into hbase table . For this , I had use tSalesForceInput->tHbaseOutPut component. tHbaseOutPut does not read the records if any field has null value and it gives "null" on Log . So What should i to do for this ? For now , I m using tMap component and checking if any field has nulll value then i m replacing it with empty string . what will be the best solution for handling null value which is coming from SalesForce Modules ? Actually tHbaseOutPut component does not work from where it finds null value right now .

Thanks
Shikha
One Star

Is there any update on this issue. I am also facing the same issue. When the input row has null column, that thbaseoutput doesn't store the record into the hbase. It just prints null in the log.
Community Manager

We'll investigae this issue and will get back to you. Sorry for the delay.
Employee

Hi,
Please track the bug