problem about tBigQueryInput?

One Star

problem about tBigQueryInput?

run, error:
Exception in component tBigQueryInput_1
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at com.google.api.client.repackaged.com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:191)
 at com.google.api.client.util.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:127)
 at com.google.api.client.json.jackson2.JacksonFactory.createJsonParser(JacksonFactory.java:92)
 at com.google.api.client.json.JsonObjectParser.parseAndClose(JsonObjectParser.java:85)
 at com.google.api.client.json.JsonObjectParser.parseAndClose(JsonObjectParser.java:81)
 at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException.from(TokenResponseException.java:88)
 at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.executeUnparsed(TokenRequest.java:287)
 at com.google.api.client.googleapis.auth.oauth2.GoogleAuthorizationCodeTokenRequest.execute(GoogleAuthorizationCodeTokenRequest.java:158)
 at bigdatademo.test1_0_1.test1.tBigQueryInput_1Process(test1.java:704)
 at bigdatademo.test1_0_1.test1.runJobInTOS(test1.java:1189)
 at bigdatademo.test1_0_1.test1.main(test1.java:1046)

Re: problem about tBigQueryInput?

Hi,
I am sure that you have done this already but if not, please review the on-line component reference for the component TalendHelpCenter:tBigQueryInput to verify that you are using them correctly. 

More information about your job setting will be helpful for us to address your issue more quickly.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: problem about tBigQueryInput?

Hi Sabrina,
I am unable to load tBigQueryInput, tBigQueryOutput and tBigQueryOutputBulk components all together. If i load first component, then second is getting vanished, again i have to import manually. Is there any workaround for this?
regards
Rajesh

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads