problem about tBigQueryInput?

One Star

problem about tBigQueryInput?

run, error:
Exception in component tBigQueryInput_1
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at com.google.api.client.repackaged.com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:191)
 at com.google.api.client.util.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:127)
 at com.google.api.client.json.jackson2.JacksonFactory.createJsonParser(JacksonFactory.java:92)
 at com.google.api.client.json.JsonObjectParser.parseAndClose(JsonObjectParser.java:85)
 at com.google.api.client.json.JsonObjectParser.parseAndClose(JsonObjectParser.java:81)
 at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException.from(TokenResponseException.java:88)
 at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.executeUnparsed(TokenRequest.java:287)
 at com.google.api.client.googleapis.auth.oauth2.GoogleAuthorizationCodeTokenRequest.execute(GoogleAuthorizationCodeTokenRequest.java:158)
 at bigdatademo.test1_0_1.test1.tBigQueryInput_1Process(test1.java:704)
 at bigdatademo.test1_0_1.test1.runJobInTOS(test1.java:1189)
 at bigdatademo.test1_0_1.test1.main(test1.java:1046)

Re: problem about tBigQueryInput?

Hi,
I am sure that you have done this already but if not, please review the on-line component reference for the component TalendHelpCenter:tBigQueryInput to verify that you are using them correctly. 

More information about your job setting will be helpful for us to address your issue more quickly.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: problem about tBigQueryInput?

Hi Sabrina,
I am unable to load tBigQueryInput, tBigQueryOutput and tBigQueryOutputBulk components all together. If i load first component, then second is getting vanished, again i have to import manually. Is there any workaround for this?
regards
Rajesh