point custom jar file to tLibraryLoad component: talend server:Linux

One Star

point custom jar file to tLibraryLoad component: talend server:Linux

Hi,
We have installed talend server on a linux machine but we do development on our windows machine. I am using tLibraryLoad component to load user defined jar files in a talend etl job.
In development environment for tLibraryLoad component ( on windows machine ) we can browse through the file location and select the custom jars. This works fine in Microsoft windows environment.
But when we deploy the same code on server ( linux machine ) then how we can give the path for the custom jar file in tLibraryLoad component?
I have placed the jar files in a folder on linux machine but need help to point the custom jar files in tLibraryLoad component.
Regards,
Shivanandan

Re: point custom jar file to tLibraryLoad component: talend server:Linux

Hi,
Is your Linux box support for GUI installed? This distribution version is supported by Talend (it's not the case by default I believe).
And then you can launch the .sh to install the Talend Studio on which there Will be Talend Studio UI for you as window's
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
How to add multiple external jar files in Talend ?

Hi,
How to add multiple external jar files in Talend ?

Please check the related forum Forum 28654 multiple tlibraryload
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Community Manager

Hi shivanandan
When you select the jar during the development on Windows, the jar have been loaded and put into the <Talend Studio install dir>/lib/java, the jar will be exported aslo when exporting the job script, you don't need to modify the job again even though the job script will be executed on another linux machine.
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business