passing convext parameter value to the shell scripts in tSSH to execute the Hive scripts

Six Stars

passing convext parameter value to the shell scripts in tSSH to execute the Hive scripts

Hi Team,

I need some immediate help from you, I have job that run the shell scripts in the Hive, for that I need some parameters to be passed from the context variable (context.batch_ID) some are directly given like table name like material_detail and so on.

I'm using tSSH component to do this , the below is my code in the tSSH component , but when I run the script its saying

"sh: Load_EDW_Table_v1_0.sh: No such file or directory" and nothing got executed, but the server , directory are correct. what's wrong with this syntax ? if its wrong tell me how to pass the parameter value outside the scripts ? can anyone help ?

tSSH component comment:

"sh Load_EDW_Table_v1_0.sh '"+context.Batch_ID+"' material_detail Material_PK /root/EDWTableLoad/HiveQl/Script_scdtype2_edw_layer_material_detail_v1_0.sql"

My shell scripts parameters:

# send the batch number as parameter to all shell script
vbatchNumber=${1}
# send the edw table as parameter to all shell script
vtablename=${2}
# send the edw table as parameter to all shell script
vPrimaykey=${3}
# send the module or sql script name parameter to all shell script
vmoduleName=${4}

Thanks in advance

by

Tamil

Accepted Solutions
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Re: passing convext parameter value to the shell scripts in tSSH to execute the Hive scripts

Hi,

Try to add the path before the script name, giving:
/usr/blablabla/Load_EDW_Table_v1_0.sh

TRF

All Replies
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Re: passing convext parameter value to the shell scripts in tSSH to execute the Hive scripts

Hi,

Try to add the path before the script name, giving:
/usr/blablabla/Load_EDW_Table_v1_0.sh

TRF