org.talend.designer.components.commons cannot be resolved to a type

One Star seb
One Star

org.talend.designer.components.commons cannot be resolved to a type

Hi,
I tried to use a tJDBCInput lookup on a tMap (I'm using TOS 3.0).
1) I launch TOS => I can successfully run my job
2) I made a very simple modification (for example just increasing tFileInputDelimited Limit => I can't run my job anymore => I need to relaunch TOS => then I can run successfully my job (without removing the modification)
The error is "org.talend.designer.components.commons cannot be resolved to a type, ...", in fact some jar have disappeared from .classpath (workspaceFolder\Java\.classpath) :
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/Talend/TOS-3.0.0/lib/java/advancedPersistentLookupLib.jar"/>
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/Talend/TOS-3.0.0/lib/java/commons-collections-3.2.jar"/>
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/Talend/TOS-3.0.0/lib/java/javacsv.jar"/>
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/java/Talend/TOS-3.0.0/lib/java/talend_file_enhanced_20070724.jar"/>
No more problem by replacing tJDBCInput by tOracleInput, but I would like to use tJDBCinput.
Regards
seb
One Star

Re: org.talend.designer.components.commons cannot be resolved to a type

Hi
I had been facing the similar problem with these jar files.
The solution I found out was easy and accessible, and allows me to include the missing jar files without any hassles.

Use the Pre job component to load the Jar files at the beginning and make sure you write the import statements that is needed by the Job.
Hope this would help.

For your reference Post http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4192
Regards
Surya
One Star seb
One Star

Hi,
Thanks for response.
In fact 2 libraries are missing : talend_file_enhanced_20070724.jar and advancedPersistentLookupLib.jar.
If I had talend_file_enhanced_20070724.jar then no more "org.talend.fileprocess cannot be resolved to a type".
If I had advancedPersistentLookupLib.jar then no more "org.talend.designer.components.commons cannot be resolved to a type"
But I can't add both, I tried to use unsuccessfully several tLibraryLoad, only the last one has an effect (with or without PreJob component).
Regards
seb
One Star

Hi
Yes I have tried that Its accepting the last Library load only.
I am still trying to crack this in the mean time some body else can give valuable inputs.
Once Solution I have in my mind is to split 1 job into 2.
Regards
Surya
One Star

Is this bug referenced in the bug tracker?
One Star seb
One Star

I don't think so
One Star seb
One Star