org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: SVN issue

One Star

org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: SVN issue

Hello,
While working with talend enterprise data integration for big data 5.0.2 and i was having no issues then all of a sudden upon log in i received an error.
org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: The path 'C:\TalendWorkspaces' appears to be part of Subversion 1.7 (SVNKit 1.4) or greater
working copy rooted at 'C:\'.
Please upgrade your Subversion (SVNKit) client to use this working copy.
I have attempted to re-install the SVN client and Talend Client but nothing seems to work. All the login credentials are right and a connection to the SVN url is a success. I even tried updating the SVNkit like it says but it wont even open if i do that so i put it back to the original SVNKit. This issue is only happening for me, no one at the office has even seen this before, as well though i am using installations for both within our internal server.
I attached a photo of the error. Not to mention when i close out and try to open the project again it tells me that a project already is occupying the folder. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
One Star

Re: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: SVN issue

Hi
Welcome to Talend Community!
I encountered this issue before.
When installing SVN, do you select the option "support commanline"?
Hope this may help you.
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Hello Singeltary - how did you finally resolve this issue? Please share... Thanks.
One Star

Hi,
While making a remote connection in Talend I am getting below error. My credentials for SVN and TAC are all working fine.
org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1DiagnosticWrappedException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseExceptionpublicId: platform:/resource/ERECON_TALEND_SVN/talend.project; systemId: platform:/resource/ERECON_TALEND_SVN/talend.project; lineNumber: 2128; columnNumber: 88; XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.
  at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.handleLoginProblem(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:362)
  at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon2(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:298)
  at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:247)
  at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:213)
  at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1672)
  at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginDialog$1.run(LoginDialog.java:359)
  at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

This conversation is saved in the Conversations tab in Lync and in the Conversation History folder in Outlook.

what could be the reason and any solution on this?
Thanks,
Jayanta