org.talend cannot be resolved to a type error when using cTalendJob

One Star

org.talend cannot be resolved to a type error when using cTalendJob

I'm new to using the Mediation perspective in Talend ESB 6.1.0 and i'm having the following problem:
I created a route with a cMQConnectionFactory connecting to an ActiveMQ queue, a cJMS-->cProcessor (the cProcessor just System.out.println's the body and headers).  It all works fine.
However, when I replace the cProcessor with a cTalendJob component (referencing a job that just has tRouteInput-->tLogRow) I get the following compile error in the code for the route:
org.talend cannot be resolved to a type
on the following line:
org.talend.camel.TalendEndpoint endpoint_cTalendJob_1 = (org.talend.camel.TalendEndpoint) endpoint("talend:"....
I'm guessing it's a missing jar, but which jar is missing?  why is it missing? and how do i add it into the route/environment?
Any ideas?
Thanks
Mark.

Re: org.talend cannot be resolved to a type error when using cTalendJob

Hi,
Could you please also posting your job setting screenshots into forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue quickly? Did you get any "X" mark on your cTalendJob component? 
Have you already checked the component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:cTalendJob?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.