One Star

org.talend.administrator.war?

Hi
I installed Enterprise edition in /opt/TalendTools-5.4.1
Then I set up a SVN repository and integrated it with Apache on port 80 (this is installing on Centos 6.5 64 bit)
Then I installed Tomcat on 8080 and configured Admin console
Now I am trying to deploy org.talend.administrator.war which I understand is in the package Talend-AdministrationCenter-rYYYYY-VA.B.C
BUT I cannot find that anywhere?
Also is it OK to config SVN to use Apache on port 80 -will that be used ok
Thanks
Chris
9 REPLIES
Seventeen Stars

Re: org.talend.administrator.war?

If you do not get and webpage at http://your_host:8080/org.talend.administrator than you should tale a look into the Tomcat logs (logs/catalina.out)
There must be an hint whats wrong.
Which way you use to deploy the war file?
Actually it is quite enough to locate it in the webapp dir and start the tomcat. Please take care you do not delete the war file because the tomcat starts to remove your web app immediately.
One Star

Thanks for the reply. The problem is I can't find the war to deploy in the first place. How do I get it?

Hi,
Could you find org.talend.administrator.war which is located in the<TIS Installation Path>\TAC\Talend-AdministrationCenter-rxxxx-xxx? and put it into <tomcatxxxx>apache-tomcat-xxxx\webapps.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi
No I don't have that file or I'd use it. I downloaded Enterprise edition on 30 day trial from link you sent me.
I said in original post
>Now I am trying to deploy org.talend.administrator.war which I understand is in the package Talend-AdministrationCenter-rYYYYY-VA.B.C
> BUT I cannot find that anywhere?

Chris
One Star

Hi,
Could you find org.talend.administrator.war which is located in the<TIS Installation Path>\TAC\Talend-AdministrationCenter-rxxxx-xxx? and put it into <tomcatxxxx>apache-tomcat-xxxx\webapps.
Best regards
Sabrina

See below - could it be renamed to something else?
root:/opt/TalendTools-5.4.1/tac>ls -lR | grep -i Talend-AdministrationCenter-
root:/opt/TalendTools-5.4.1/tac>ls -lR | grep -i administration
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2723 Jun 23 2011 AdministrationTree.class
root:/opt/TalendTools-5.4.1/tac>

Hi,
I have made a testing on talend Enterprise edition on 30 day trial and found the org.talend.administrator.war right located in <Talend-AdministrationCenter-r111943-V5.4.1InstallationPath> \Talend-AdministrationCenter-r111943-V5.4.1(see my pic).
Did you use Manual Installation from talend customer Agreement Eval web page instead of Installer?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

As I am lacking that file, I must've done the wrong install as you say. I do not have a log (is there one for the installation) but I am pretty sure I ran this..
root:/home/chris/talend/TalendTools-5.4.1-cdrom>./Talend-Tools-Installer-r111943-V5.4.1-linux64-installer.run
Do you think I should deinstall and redo the installation?
Thanks

Hi,
You'd better re-install it with manual installation instead of Installer.
Feel free let me know if it is OK with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

OK, I am doing manual installation as you recommend and found the admin war - installed svn, tomcat and got it to work.
So now I am back to the problem I reported with Xulriunner in another thread which I cannot seem to get an answer about.
I'll pick up that thread