org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException

One Star

org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException

Hi there,
a while ago I got this error only when I used statistics / traces, now I it get regularly with my job. The error shown in console is:
"Execution failed Smiley Surprisedrg.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Errors during build.
"
The error shown in the code block is attached.
Using 3.1.3 w java.
I would really appreciate some help.
Thanks
edit1: If I deactivate one of my branches, the program runs smoothly. It doesn't matter which branch I deactivate.
Solution: http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7312
One Star

Re: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException

I just ran into the same problem:
Execution failed :org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException:Errors during build.

I was building a sizable file-based job, hit the 65k function limit of Java (grrr...), and so broke the job into 2 pieces. Now neither piece works, nor the original, all citing the above error.
I'm on TIS 3.2.1.r31371, WinXP. During development, I have all files on my local disk.
Anyone have any thoughts?
Edit: below is the full compiler error text... this appears to be more eclipse related, but we've opened the project on different machines, and it persists regardless - so something is wrong with the job itself, although no errors are marked in the code editor. Thanks!
Internal compiler error java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: info cannot be null at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.codegen.StackMapFrame.addStackItem(StackMapFrame.java:81) at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ClassFile.traverse(ClassFile.java:7498) at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ClassFile.completeCodeAttribute(ClassFile.java:1613) at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast.AbstractMethodDeclaration.generateCode(AbstractMethodDeclaration.java:244) at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast.AbstractMethodDeclaration.generateCode(AbstractMethodDeclaration.java:188) at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast.TypeDeclaration.generateCode(TypeDeclaration.java:530) at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast.TypeDeclaration.generateCode(TypeDeclaration.java:581) at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast.CompilationUnitDeclaration.generateCode(CompilationUnitDeclaration.java:356) at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.Compiler.process(Compiler.java:755) at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ProcessTaskManager.run(ProcessTaskManager.java:137) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
One Star

Hi,
I face similar exception "org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException" in talend open studio version 3.2.0 r30698.When i run a job which contains 53 tRunJob components used and also same exception occur when a job have 20 tHashInput and tHashOutput components.

I would really appreciate some help to resolve this issue.
Thanks,
Balaji Kandasamy
One Star

Hi all,
The exception "org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException" in talend open studio version 3.2.0 r30698 is resolved when we add org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.4.4.v_894_R34x.jar plug in to the studio.
More information is available in below link
http://www.talendforge.org/bugs/view.php?id=9931
Thanks,
Balaji Kandasamy