nzload usage error

One Star

nzload usage error

Hi,
I tried running a simple nzload from a file using the tNetezzaNzload component but am getting a usage error:nzload.exe .
I am using talend integration suite ver 4.1.2.r53516.
Is this a version problem of nzload.exe utility
Community Manager

Re: nzload usage error

Hi
It is a usage error, can you upload some screenshots of tNetezzaNzload? include the advanced settings.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

basic and advanced settings screeshot.

nzload can be picky, but the component also has a couple of issues that make development with it difficult. it does not print stderr to the console. nzload is giving you (somewhat) helpful error messages, you just dont see them. Run the command from the commandline to see them.
My advice is this: you can use injection to print the nzload command to your console, this will allow you to run the command from the command line to debug the issues your seeing.
in the advanced settings page define at least one option. this is from the -lf option but it can be used with any option as long as it is the LAST option in the list:
"/path/to/log/file.nzlog"}; for(String cmd : cmds) { System.out.println(cmd); } {

If you take a look at the generated code, it should be pretty clear what this does Smiley Wink
One Star

Hi Sonu2562
The answer is YES.
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Hi
Please show me the settings of this component.
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Hi
I guess you have selected "Specify nzload path" option.
The full path you set is "C:/JDBC/" which is not correct.
It should be like this "C:/JDBC/nzload.exe".
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

any suggestion?