not found the jar

One Star

not found the jar

I am using Talend data fabric. and i am trying to publish the job but talend populating add jar window for below jar
org.talend.dataquality.parser.jar
where can get this jar?

Re: not found the jar

Hi,
Are you using the same studio for both studio/commandline and running CommandLine with DI project?
Could you please take a look at jira issue: https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TUP-3549
We suggest that you should report a ticket on Talend Support Portal so that we can give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Yes Sabrina I am also not able to execute job from JobConductor and commandLine also not getting started.
I have not installed DQ while installation
can I login Talend Support Portal using my Talend username/password?

Hi,
What's talend ptoduct you are using? Trial or Subscription Version?
When you buy a suscription solution product, you receive an email with your license key, the links to download your products and the account to login Talend Support Portal(Not the account for Talend Forum ).
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I am using Talend Data Fabric Subscription version.
Yes I got the License, Links  and username/password to download the setup files from website.
I am trying to login Talend Support Portal with the username/password which I got from mail but it's saying
Login failed your usename or password entered incorrectly

Hi,
You need to get in touch with your Talend representative for this issue.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

OK Thanks...Smiley Happy
Employee

I had the same issue and after searching for the jar file on my filesystem, I found it at: C:\Talend\6.3.1\studio\plugins\org.talend.designer.components.tdqprovider_6.3.1.20161216_1026\components\tStandardizeRow\org.talend.dataquality.parser.jar
Two Stars

Hi,
   I am a new Talend user. While playing with some functionalities I am facing the problem described in the screenshot. I am basically trying to connect the MSAccess DB from Talend for Big Data just for a test purpose. But unfortunately it is giving the following error. Please help.

Hi sutanug86,
On which build version you got this issue?
We don't see the error message you are getting. Could you please post it on forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Two Stars

Hi,
   I am using Talend 6.3 for Big Data. Please check the screen shot attached.
Talend_issue.pdf.pdf

Thanks,
Sutanu

Hi,
Oracle has removed the ODBC support in Java 8.
How did you create an access db connection? By jdbc db connection?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Two Stars

Hi,
  I am trying to connect an Access DB from Talend but while creating new connection its showing the following error.

I am struggling with it for a long time. Can you help me with the step by step setup of Talend and its prerequisites so that there is no missing setup or any resolution for the above said error?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks,
Sutanu
Two Stars

Screenshot

Hi sutanug86,
Can you successfully connect to your Access DB through client without using talend tool?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Two Stars

Hi Sabrina,
   Thanks for your response. How can I check the connection outside of Talend tool? I just created the Access DB through MS Access and saved it as .mdb extension.
Thanks,
Sutanu

Hi,
Have you installed MS Access Database Driver(*.mdb, *accdb) in your current computer? Are you using Access 2010?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Two Stars

Hi Sabrina,
   MS Access Database Driver(*.mdb, *accdb) is installed in my system and I am using MS Access 2013. But I have tried with both .mdb and .accdb extension.
Thanks,
Sutanu

Hi,
Please take a look at document about:TalendHelpCenterSmiley Frustratedupported systems databases and business applications by Talend components
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Two Stars

Hi Sabrina,
    The previous issue is not resolved yet. But I am facing with a new issue when I am trying to insert some data into mongoDB then the attached error (Error: Could not find or load main class) is coming out. Can you please let me know the resolution?
    As per your comments in other posts I have checked the environment variable and system variable and those looks good. And as you said that there should not be any spaces in the installation path so what do mean by this installation path? Is it Java JDK installation path? If it is so then should the path needs to be described as "C:\ProgramFiles\Java\jdk1.8.0_121" instead of "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_121" (i.e. no space between 'Program' and 'Files')? And do I need to specify the Talend workspace path (D:\TOS_BD-20161026_1219-V6.3.0\workspace) anywhere?
    Please let me know your expert suggestion on this. I am badly stuck here in this position.

Thanks,
Sutanu
Two Stars

Hi,
   Can somebody please provide the resolution for the issue mentioned in my last post?
Thanks,
Sutanu