multiple rows

One Star

multiple rows

Hi,
How to add multiple queries in tpostgresqlrow?
In tmysqlrow there is possibility like passing additionaljdbc parameters but in tpostgresqlrow i didnt find any option..
How to do it in tpostgresqlrow if there are multiple queries i need to write please let me know

Re: multiple rows

it is usually best to use multiple *Row components to issue separate queries rather than bundling them all in a single component. If you have a ton of queries to run, consider iterating over the queries by storing them in a file or db table.

Hi,
Here is a KB article about Executing multiple SQL statements with one tMysqlRow component, hope it will be helpful for your job.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Xdshi,
In tmysqlrow i can see advanced properties like allowmultiplequeries but for tpostgresqlrow it is not available?
Is there any way we can do same like as tmysqlrow which is shown in the link
(https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Executing+multiple+SQL+statements+with+one+tMysqlRow+compon...)

Hi,
Would you mind opening a JIRA issue in the Talend DI project of the JIRA bugtracker for the requirement("Additional JDBC Parameters"). Our component developer will handle it.
Please paste the jira link on the forum so that other community users can get it, thanks for your contribution.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.