Four Stars

missing SAP connector - talend 6.5

Hello

Could you help me?

I got a several problems.

1. Installation for SAP connector

I followed all steps for installe SAP connector. (sapjco3)

but i can't see it in metadata.

2. I try to extact some data form SAP, using funtion SWNC_GET_WORKLOAD_SNAPSHOT.

I need to know is it possible or i can only use function RFC_READ_TABLE ?

If i can use SWNC_GET_WORKLOAD_SNAPSHOT, could you help me how do i do it ?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES

Re: missing SAP connector - talend 6.5

Hello,

Since version 6.0, the SAP components(tSAPInput, tSAPOutput) have been removed from Talend Open Studio.
We have published open source SAP components on Talend Exchange officially. Did you download tSapInput and tSapOut components  from Talend Exchange Portal and install them into your open studio? Or are you looking for "SAP Connections" under Metadata in your repository review tree? Which feature will be available in talend subscription solution not open source.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

hello xdshi

Thanks you for your answer, i was looking for "SAP connector" under Metadata in your repository review tree!!

So if i want to use this how do i have to ?

And could you tell me if i use this connector, can i use function "SWNC_GET_WORKLOAD_SNAPSHOT" for extraction data from SAP ? 

Best regards 

Hello,

The "SAP connector" feature under Metadata in repository review tree will be available in talend subscription solution not open source.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.