location of getting started movies.csv files

One Star

location of getting started movies.csv files

Help!!! I've looked everywhere  and I cant seem to find the getting started files? They are not on my local machine and I cant find them on the Talend site. I'm going a bit crazy!

Re: location of getting started movies.csv files

Hi,
Do you want to import demo project into your Talend studio? Where did you see the  getting started files(movies.csv file)?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

I have this same issue - these files are cited on this page:
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Preparing+the+movies+metadata&content-lang=en
However, they are not part of the file "TOS_DI-20160704_1411-V6.2.1.zip"
thanks
Paul
One Star

In the last line, Click the word here and you can download the files.
If you want to replicate the example described in this document and use the exact input data, you can download the source files here and then save them in your local directory C:\getting_started\input_data\.
One Star

In the last line, Click the word here and you can download the files.
If you want to replicate the example described in this document and use the exact input data, you can download the source files here and then save them in your local directory C:\getting_started\input_data\.

Here is the link, won't let me hyper link it.

Hi,
The source file movies.csv is not included in product .zip file.
You can import one or more demo projects that include numerous samples of ready to use Jobs into your Talend Studio to help you understand the functionalities of different Talend components.
Please take a look at document about:TalendHelpCenter:How to import a demo project.

After you import the demo project and open it for the first time, you are required to install the example files that are used in the example Job. This article explains how to install example files on Windows and Unix / Linux systems.
TalendHelpCenter:Installing example files in the DI Demo Project

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.