load csv data to database

Four Stars

load csv data to database

Hi all, I tried to load csv data to ms sql based on the training video online, and the flow is worked successfully. However, when I check the destination table, the data is i push from csv to ms sql is not there, but i see no error in talend. Any idea what went wrong on this?

Capture.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Re: load csv data to database

Hi,

Tick the "Auto commit" option on advanced settings for the tMSQQLConnection component or add a new subjob (onSubjobOK) connected to the tFileInputDelimited component with an explicit tMSSQLCommit component.

You may also have a tPostJob subjob with this component.

TRF

All Replies
Thirteen Stars

Are you using same db to load and which you were verfying?

Manohar B
Four Stars

Hi, the db table is empty and i wanted to load from csv file to ms sql. The expected result is to have all csv data in my ms sql table (test_2).
Highlighted
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Hi,

Tick the "Auto commit" option on advanced settings for the tMSQQLConnection component or add a new subjob (onSubjobOK) connected to the tFileInputDelimited component with an explicit tMSSQLCommit component.

You may also have a tPostJob subjob with this component.

TRF
Four Stars

Hi TRF,

I ran the workflow again after ticked "Auto Commit"  and it showed all NULL data in my MSSQL table.

Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Probably all rows are rejected when you try to insert them.
Connect a tFileOutputDelimited to your tMSSQLOutput component using the reject flow to get the errors.

TRF
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Does this help?

If so please mark this case as solved (Kudos also accepted).

TRF