Five Stars

joins confusion

ihow to join following joins in tmap means we should use two tmaps are only one is enough which component is considered as main in above mentioned components..how to join following joins in tmap means we should use two tmaps are only one is enough which component is considered as main in above mentioned components..

5 REPLIES

Re: joins confusion

Hello,

What's your input source data? DB tables? More information about your current situation will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

tables names are 

so-sales_order

sod-sales_order_details

customer (table consists of aliases)cs.customer,c.customer,scu.customer,oc.customer,dc.customer

hence their are five customer tables

bn-beneficiary

B-brand

sc-service_category

pc-phone_card

bg-brand_group

sr-sales_request

cla and clc are aliases of same table (cell_location)

srgcr and dstgr are aliaes of same table(pin_server_config)

you just give me the outline how to make joins like, I have to split in to multiple jobs or can I make it in single job 

According above joins I have sent in previous question please give me the out line how will you join those tables if any other components are used other than t map

Thanks in advance 

Regards

A.Sumanth

Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Hi,
Sorry but your question is not clear.
However, what's the problem with the SQL query from your 1st post?

TRF
Five Stars

I want to develop an output table using those joins in sql query

Five Stars

using talend job I want to develop an output table using those joins in above sql query