One Star

jodbc.jar for bulkload IQ Sybase

Hi all, I'm trying to bulk-load on an IQ table but I need jodbc.jar and I didn't manage to find it anywhere...can yopu provide me a copy of the jar file???
I tried both with TOS DI and TOS BD last version...
Thx
14 REPLIES

Re: jodbc.jar for bulkload IQ Sybase

Hi,
For jodbc.jar file, have you already checked document about:TalendHelpCenter:Identify required external modules?
The  icon indicates that the module is absolutely required for the corresponding componentor Metadata connection.
The  icon indicates that the module is not necessarily required for the corresponding component or Metadata connection listed in the Context column.
Can you successfully download and install jconn3.jar file for sybase DB?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Here are the screenshots of my job, jodbc seems to be required because when I run my job starts a prompt asking me to install jodbc.jar and if I run the job I encounter the error showed in this screenshoot...

And sorry I didn't answer your question: I installed the module jconn3.jar and I succeeded loading data with the tSybaseOutput component but with a speed of 20rows/second...definitely too slow!!! that's why I needed to use bulk load component
One Star

2nd screenshot

I'm trying to connect with an IQ15 version...
One Star

Hi...any ideas???

Hi,
 It seems that tSybaseIQoutputBulkExec, for version 15, "jodbc.jar" is required, but for version 12, the jar is not required.
This issue "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ianywhere.ml.jdbcodbc.IDriver= >"
That because missing the jar jodbc.jar. talend doesn't provider it. 
Could you please give us a valid email address so that we can send it to you by email? Is your registered email address on talend forge Ok with you?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

...email sent via private message
Regards

Hi,
We have sent jodbc.jar file to you by email. Could you please check it?
Feel free to post your issue here.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina, I installed jodbc.jar file and I run the job: this is the output, seems like a library is missing...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no dbjodbc11 in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at ianywhere.ml.jdbcodbc.IDriver.try_load(IDriver.java:450)
at ianywhere.ml.jdbcodbc.IDriver.<clinit>(IDriver.java:391)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at sap.test_e464_mr_bulk_0_1.test_E464_MR_bulk.tFileInputDelimited_1Process(test_E464_MR_bulk.java:1300)
at sap.test_e464_mr_bulk_0_1.test_E464_MR_bulk.tSybaseConnection_1Process(test_E464_MR_bulk.java:451)
at sap.test_e464_mr_bulk_0_1.test_E464_MR_bulk.runJobInTOS(test_E464_MR_bulk.java:1842)
at sap.test_e464_mr_bulk_0_1.test_E464_MR_bulk.main(test_E464_MR_bulk.java:1699)

Any other jodbc.jar or any ideas?
Thx in advance
One Star

Hi Sabrina...can you give some news???

Hi,
We are making investigation on your issue and then come back to you as soon as possible.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

ok... thank you!
Alessio
One Star

Hi...any news?

Hi,
We don't have other  jodbc.jar file. How did you install jodbc.jar file into your job? Did you add a tLibraryLoad component on your designer, and browse your file system to include your jodbc.jar.(Talend Module)?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star