javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: HTTP 400 Bad Request error while using tRestClient

Five Stars

javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: HTTP 400 Bad Request error while using tRestClient

While using tRestClient I am getting below error,,

tarting job EmployeeDetails_Pega at 21:11 14/12/2018.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 4025
[statistics] connected
Exception in component tRESTClient_1 (EmployeeDetails_Pega)
javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: HTTP 400 Bad Request
at vizard_pega_dataintegration.employeedetails_pega_0_1.EmployeeDetails_Pega.tWriteJSONField_1_InProcess(EmployeeDetails_Pega.java:5627)
at vizard_pega_dataintegration.employeedetails_pega_0_1.EmployeeDetails_Pega$1ThreadXMLField_tWriteJSONField_1_Out.run(EmployeeDetails_Pega.java:1992)
[statistics] disconnected
Job EmployeeDetails_Pega ended at 21:11 14/12/2018. [exit code=1]

Any sollution for the issue?

Four Stars

Re: javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: HTTP 400 Bad Request error while using tRestClient

I am also getting same error while using tRestClient. Anyone with a clue as to why such problem is occuring? Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Shane.

Re: javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: HTTP 400 Bad Request error while using tRestClient

Hello,

Did you put json or xml has content-type ?
Did you try to request with a solution like soapui & check rest request ? (outside Talend)

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hello @shane

We need more information to address your issue. Could you please post your component setting screenshots on forum?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

4Capture.JPG3Capture.JPG2Capture.JPG1Flow.JPG

Five Stars

I am new to talend.. I am trying to get DB data from talend to Vizard(BI tool).. They have provided steps below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyZIvUtjDkA  

Please go through the video.. I have followed same and set it up..

When I run the talend its returning the records in Json format.. issue appears while using trestCOnnect shape. Attached output json...Capture.JPG

Five Stars

When I tried to hit from postman below are the errors I get..2nd image shows output When I use token without "Bearer " String, 1st nd image shows output of postman with "Bearer" string(higlighted in blue)12Capture.JPG string attached to token

1Capture.JPG

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.