Seven Stars

java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion = '1'

Hi,

I am trying to load data from mysql to vertica, here i am using tverticaoutputbulk and tverticabulkexe components.

while transferring data i am just converting the datatypes and loading. But i am getting the below error. Could any one please help me on this.

Exception in component tVerticaOutputBulk_1
java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion = '1'
at java.util.Formatter.checkText(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter.parse(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.String.format(Unknown Source)
at migarion_json.rv_blast_details_to_vertica_0_1.rv_blast_details_to_vertica.tMysqlInput_1Process(rv_blast_details_to_vertica.java:3381)
at migarion_json.rv_blast_details_to_vertica_0_1.rv_blast_details_to_vertica.tJava_1Process(rv_blast_details_to_vertica.java:707)
at migarion_json.rv_blast_details_to_vertica_0_1.rv_blast_details_to_vertica.tMysqlConnection_1Process(rv_blast_details_to_vertica.java:4132)
at migarion_json.rv_blast_details_to_vertica_0_1.rv_blast_details_to_vertica.tVerticaConnection_1Process(rv_blast_details_to_vertica.java:4374)
at migarion_json.rv_blast_details_to_vertica_0_1.rv_blast_details_to_vertica$2.run(rv_blast_details_to_vertica.java:4794)

Thanks,

Bharath.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Seven Stars

Re: java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion = '1'

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the late reply.

The issue has been resolved. Here while loading to vertica DB there is miss match in schema we missed a column.

After adding the column in mapping we did't get the issue and data loaded successfully.

Thanks,

Bharath.

4 REPLIES

Hello,

Could you please post your current job design screenshots into forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the late reply.

The issue has been resolved. Here while loading to vertica DB there is miss match in schema we missed a column.

After adding the column in mapping we did't get the issue and data loaded successfully.

Thanks,

Bharath.

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know that your issue has been fixed. Can we consider this topic as resolved?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Ya you can treat it as resolved.

Thanks,
Bharath.