Two Stars

java.lang.NullPointerException

Hi All,

I have installed Talend Open Studio for Big Data (version 7.) in my laptop. Then I did an import of an existing project. After that when i was trying to click finish, it throws the below error...

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService.appendToLogFile(MigrationToolService.java:511)
at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService.access$0(MigrationToolService.java:509)
at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService$1$1.run(MigrationToolService.java:279)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2313)
at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService$1.run(MigrationToolService.java:495)
at org.talend.repository.RepositoryWorkUnit.executeRun(RepositoryWorkUnit.java:99)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.AbstractRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(AbstractRepositoryFactory.java:258)
at org.talend.repository.localprovider.model.LocalRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(LocalRepositoryFactory.java:3420)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:2247)
at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService.delateExecuteMigrationTasksForLogon(MigrationToolService.java:502)
at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService.executeMigrationTasksForLogon(MigrationToolService.java:190)
at org.talend.repository.localprovider.model.LocalRepositoryFactory.executeMigrations(LocalRepositoryFactory.java:3504)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.executeMigrations(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:306)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1948)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginHelper$1.run(LoginHelper.java:516)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

Thanks,

Nilesh Purohit

2 REPLIES
Twelve Stars

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException

Can you open problem in showview from Windows tab and check the errors.i believe this could be project settings are not matching from the export project to import project.
Manohar B
Twelve Stars

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException

@NileshPurohit,still do you have issue?

Manohar B