Four Stars

java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String Runtime error

I am getting below error in Talend 6.2 version. It was perfectly working in 5.6v but when I import the same job in 6.2v, this error am getting. Please help me.

Exception in component tSalesforceInput_7
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String
    at org.talend.components.salesforce.runtime.SalesforceAvroRegistry$StringToIntegerConverter.convertToAvro(SalesforceAvroRegistry.java:306)
    at org.talend.components.salesforce.runtime.SObjectAdapterFactory$SObjectIndexedRecord.get(SObjectAdapterFactory.java:104)
    at org.talend.daikon.di.DiOutgoingSchemaEnforcer.get(DiOutgoingSchemaEnforcer.java:171)
    at ccp_test.l_d_cleanup_mysql_lookup_tables_0_1.l_d_cleanup_mysql_lookup_tables.tSalesforceInput_7Process(l_d_cleanup_mysql_lookup_tables.java:5331)
    at ccp_test.l_d_cleanup_mysql_lookup_tables_0_1.l_d_cleanup_mysql_lookup_tables.runJobInTOS(l_d_cleanup_mysql_lookup_tables.java:20069)
    at ccp_test.l_d_cleanup_mysql_lookup_tables_0_1.l_d_cleanup_mysql_lookup_tables.main(l_d_cleanup_mysql_lookup_tables.java:19417)
[statistics] disconnected

1.png

3.JPG

2.JPG

• Data Integration
2 REPLIES

Re: java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String Runtime error

Hi,

Have you ever changed timeout in tSalesforceInput component? Are you behind proxy?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String Runtime error

Hi,

I haven't change anything.

yes we are using proxy before salesforce connection.