java.lang.Exception:Server Sent 401 Unauthorized in deploying a job

One Star

java.lang.Exception:Server Sent 401 Unauthorized in deploying a job

Hai,
I'm talend beginner.I'm using Talend MDM 5 version.I created a job in DataIntegration Perspective.I opened MDMServer perspective and added server with username and password successfully.
When I'm trying to deploy that job to Talend MDM Server,it is responding as "java.lang.ExceptionSmiley Frustratederver Sent 401 Unauthorized in deploying a job"(in alertbox).It is showing same error even if I changed username and password in MDM Server View as admininstrator,administrator.I'm unable to find whats the problem occured in deploying that job as zip to MDM Server.Kindly guide anyone to get riod of this issue.Please
Regards
Manhaas
One Star

Re: java.lang.Exception:Server Sent 401 Unauthorized in deploying a job

Hi Manhaas
Always 401 Error is difficult to be reproduced, which is due to the request.
I know that you encounter this issue when you click on "Deploy to Talend MDM".
Now check connection in MDM->Server Explorer.
Does it work fine?
I guess you install the MDM server in remote machine, right?
Restart JBoss.
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Re: java.lang.Exception:Server Sent 401 Unauthorized in deploying a job

Thanks Pedro for your suggestion.Yes you are correct,I encounter this issue when I click Deploy to Talend MDM.I restarted the server,But same exception being occured when deploying as zip format to MDM Server.I checked the connection Server Explorer.The Result is Successful Connection and I instaled MDM Server in the localhost itself.
I'm unable to get why the exception is being occured.Suggest me Pedro how to solve this
Thanks
Regards