java.lang.ClassCastException: org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.SimplePropertyNamespaceHandler cannot be cast to org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler

Highlighted
Eight Stars

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.SimplePropertyNamespaceHandler cannot be cast to org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler

I got this exception when a bundle I exported start.

Anyone knows how to fix this ?

Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.SimplePropertyNamespaceHandler cannot be cast to org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are?

Here exists a jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TESB-22826

This issue is fixed in 7.1.1

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.SimplePropertyNamespaceHandler cannot be cast to org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandler

Hello,

I've got the same issue in Talend 7.1.1:

My talend version is 7.1.1.20190715_0440-patch
name=Talend Unified Platform Tooling
Patch_20190715_TPS-3248_v1-7.1.1,7.1.1.20190715_0440-patch
Patch_20190701_TPS-3223_v1-7.1.1,7.1.1.20190701_0701-patch
Patch_20190409_TPS-2950_v1-7.1.1,7.1.1.20190409_0437-patch
Patch_20181118_TPS-2782_v1,7.1.1.20181116_1738

Regards,

Gilles

Hello @GillesFzn 

Have you tried to create a support case on talend support portal? Any patch will be delivered to you for this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi Sabrina,

I will create a support ticket for this issue. 

Regards,

Gilles

Hello,

Feel free to let me know that if there is no response from support team for a while.

Best regards

Sabrina

--

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

An API-First Approach to Modernizing Applications

Learn how to use an API-First Approach to Modernize your Applications

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs