java API to read excel component

One Star

java API to read excel component

Hi all,
I am new to talend & started learning it for last couple of days. I am currently just trying display my excel input on console. Before displaying output, I am trying to process data using some java code. For this I tried using tJavaRow component & it worked fine for me. I used outout_row.A = input_row.A*2 which worked fine.
So now instead of tJavaRow, I am trying to use tJavaFlex component, through which I will be able use start code, main code & end code. So can any one please provide some examples of APIs that can be used to access excel input into tJavaFlex component?
Any examples will be useful & or if you can just point me to any urls where it is used, that will be great. I am using Talend 5.2.1- Open Studio For Data Integration

Re: java API to read excel component

Hi,
Here is a component reference about tJavaFlex with a scenario, hope it will give you a little help.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: java API to read excel component

Thanks Sabrina. I was actually trying to use row1.id because of which it was not working. Later I came to know that I have connected row2 to tJavaFlex. So row2.id worked fine for me. Thanks